Saturday, February 12, 2011

I finally caved


I have wanted to start a blog for awhile, but you know how everyone else has one?! Yeah, me too! I am not married, having a baby, getting engaged anytime soon, going on a super long trip, or anything too exciting...but I am starting a blog anyways!

Most of the posts are going to be about my sisters, Trio #1, Trio #3, and me, Trio #2's adventures! We do things all the time, and hopefully writing them down will be able to help me remember things to tell strangers when they ask: "So, what's new?" (ps: HATE that question) I might whine a little, vent a lot, share some opinions that make you cringe, and hopefully share a ton about who I am!

If you don't enjoy reading my blog...then don't! You won't hurt my feelings! Seriously!

Well...read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment