Friday, April 1, 2011

Words With Friends

I owe Amy Fortenberry a huge THANKS for introducing me to one of the most addicting, fun games ever on my iPhone. It is called Words With Friends. It is a scrabble game. I love obsess with reading. So, a game that makes me think, and does not simply waste time, is my kind of game.

Many people play this game different ways...Trio #3, when she gets stuck, just puts random letters on the board until one makes a word. Sometimes, no one actually knows the definition of that word. Brother cheats all the time; and you can tell he cheats because they are words that you have never heard of before, can't use in a sentence, and definitely can't provide a definition for without pulling up dictionary.com. Pretty much everyone else I play with plays appropriately; or to the best of my knowledge.

When playing this, there are some wicked sweet things that happen. Like words that get you more than 100 points, crazy setups that keep you stumped, and just cool things that please the eye. Here are some picture examples!
I like the set-up of this one. I hadn't really seen anything like this before.

I admit...I cheated on this word. I'm glad I did!

I was sooo upset with this game. He was not helping me to place more words!

I got a bonus on this word for using all 7 letters. First time ever....and I don't think it has happened again.

This word was over a triple letter, and triple word!

She kicked my trash in this game. This is the most point I have ever seen!!

Did I mention he cheats?!?!

Again with the triple letter, triple word spaces!
Thanks to all of you who are willing to keep playing with me, and for helping me to expand my vocabulary! :o]

No comments:

Post a Comment