Friday, March 11, 2011

SUNSHINE!

If anyone ever tells you that the Winter weather does NOT give you the blues, HIT THEM! I am here to testify that we are made to enjoy the sunshine. Today is one of those days that your soul longs for!!



On Sunday night/Monday morning we got about 6 inches of snow dumped on us. No fun at all. My SIL could not believe that we were still getting snow in March. Then today, it got up to 60ยบ! HALLELUJIA it was fantastic. I got to go outside at least 4 times while at work (which is a ton) and soak up the sunshine. There are no clouds to block the sun-rays and I willingly soaked them up. Driving home, I totally rolled the windows down and floated my arm out the window. If you look hard enough, you can even see my angel kisses are darker! YAY

Tonight Trio #3 is up to hang out with us, so we are going to go see some movies! I'll let you know how is goes!


And I know that the next couple of posts are going to be out of order, so just deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment